2015-17 Mustang Digital Speedometer

Welcome...

Модератор: DanMc85

Ответить
X0AYHAM0X

2015-17 Mustang Digital Speedometer

Сообщение X0AYHAM0X »

Hi,

We all know that the 15-17 Mustang does not have the digital speedometer in the IPC...But the 2018 models with analog cluster do!

I tried flashing the 2018 (JR3T) IPC into my 2015 (FR33) but it wouldn't flash as the bytes are different...

Anyone can help achieve this?

(Below image is GT350 firmware)
Изображение

4evermetalhead

Re: 2015-17 Mustang Digital Speedometer

Сообщение 4evermetalhead »

I honestly cant help you at all, since i dont own the interface yet, nor have i used the software so far.

But i believe this is going to be not possible, probably because of some hardware changes from one to other. And limitations on the earlier one.
What you might be able to do though is, get a new cluster, change vin etc , match it to the correct wiring (if they are different), and see what happens.

Just in case you might need it i have attached some diagrams for it. (this is for the 5.0L 2014- model. if you need the newer one you have to PM me the full VIN)
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.

X0AYHAM0X

Сообщение X0AYHAM0X »

4evermetalhead писал(а):I honestly cant help you at all, since i dont own the interface yet, nor have i used the software so far.

But i believe this is going to be not possible, probably because of some hardware changes from one to other. And limitations on the earlier one.
What you might be able to do though is, get a new cluster, change vin etc , match it to the correct wiring (if they are different), and see what happens.

Just in case you might need it i have attached some diagrams for it. (this is for the 5.0L 2014- model. if you need the newer one you have to PM me the full VIN)
Thank you for your reply!
I don't think the hardware is different as they both have the same exact middle screen and software...only difference is that the bytes are different between the 2 vbf files can you please take a look at GR3T-14C026-AG and JR3T-14C026 and see if there's anything can be done?

Also would i brick my IPC if I tried flashing using the JR3T bootloader?

4evermetalhead

Сообщение 4evermetalhead »

I would suspect you would have two three possible results by doing so.

1. Brick the IPC (could be recoverable or not)
2. Successfully flash it and then have either faults for internal fault or blank screen or similar result, indicating that something is wrong with the software
3. Successfully flash the IPC fully working with no problems.

I do not know the actual outcome.
So i cant tell exactly. There is only one way to find out.

Good luck, and if you do so try it, any feedback would be nice to have.

auto-hentzschel

Сообщение auto-hentzschel »

X0AYHAM0X писал(а):Hi,

We all know that the 15-17 Mustang does not have the digital speedometer in the IPC...But the 2018 models with analog cluster do!

I tried flashing the 2018 (JR3T) IPC into my 2015 (FR33) but it wouldn't flash as the bytes are different...

Anyone can help achieve this?

(Below image is GT350 firmware)
Изображение
did you flash the GT350 firmware to a GT cluster?

Ответить